Friday, February 24, 2006

Did'ya ever wonder....

OMG...I'm starting to sound like Andy Rooney!! But I'm curious about something. If what we eat is so important (and it is!) and doctors and higher-ups and most all of us regular people, know this, then why is there so much junk food everywhere? I know, I know....$$....but it just seems like a no-brainer to me that if grocery stores, and just about every other place you can think of, are jammed with unhealthy food then the population is going to be buying that same unhealthy food. And shouldn't all food be "health" food?! Instead of labelling health foods stores as such why not start calling so-called grocery stores "unhealthy food stores"....just an idea!!

The creative juices are flowing this morning. Unfortunately, they're flowing all over places where they shouldn't be....and they can be darn sticky under foot! I have days when things just flow and everything works. Then I have a day like today when I plug into my muse and get a busy signal. So you're gonna have to take a look at something I created last month. Maybe later today the muse will return my call and I'll have something else to show you. For now here's a crocheted scarf I made for a charity giveaway.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!