Wednesday, February 22, 2006

HB has fun....NOT!

Today this is where HB spent a couple of hours.











I did the only thing a gal could do under the circumstances. I went shopping!

I have some photos of the flowers HB gave me on Valentine's Day and then others that I just took this morning to show how well they have held up. They are, of course, purple....my all time favorite color....plus they have lilies which I also love.

Here is how the flowers looked when they first arrived....
















Aren't they beautiful? And here they are today.....














I love the graceful curves of this flower, and it makes it one of my favs to draw. Here is one of my sketches (not of this particular bouquet)

















I need to work on my drawing skills but it's something I enjoy doing.

Well I'm off to get a bag of frozen peas out of the freezer....it's what HB is using for an ice pack. Works great!

1 comment:

  1. Debbi Brown4:50 PM

    Your sketch is beautiful! I wish I could draw! Thank you so much for letting me know about your site! I will look forward to visiting here! Much love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!