Saturday, February 25, 2006

It always seems that when I have creative ideas, I don't have the time to work on them. Such is today. Even though I just organized my studio a few weeks ago, it still wasn't working for me. So bright, and early....well, not too early!...this morning I decided to tackle it again. I've been at it steadily since I started and I've arranged, re-arranged, and then re-arranged again and I'm still not happy with it.

I just have too many interests, too much stuff, and a room that's too small. Maybe that's what I should call it - the too room! Since I haven't been able to create anything new again today, I'll once again just show you some old stuff of mine.

First up - HB is fascinated with hawks and eagles. Each one of these drawings was done especially for him. The first one is in pen and ink.




















This one is in pencil. It doesn't show up as well as the other one.


















I can't just show one side of me, so here are some flowers, too.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!