Thursday, February 23, 2006

Little project of the morning....

Finally....I managed to get a photo of something I made today. The colors didn't want to show correctly, and still aren't perfect, but this is as close as I could get. I love working with felt, beads, buttons, embroidery, etc and this little bird has most of that. Just no beads. I was thinking of calling this Bird of Paradise bee-cause of the colors. What do you think? Sorry about the background disappearing into the blog but I had to take this outside.



1 comment:

  1. Debbi Brown4:52 PM

    Bird of paradise is a perfect name for it! I love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!