Monday, February 27, 2006

Speak to the queen....

One of my favorite artists is Mary Engelbreit. I love her bright colors and the positive aspect of her drawings. Each year I purchase one of her small desktop calendars and make it a point to NEVER peek at the days ahead. It's my little surprise each day as I cerimoniously tear off yesterday's page and reveal the new day's drawing. It's just kind of a nice way to start my day. A few days ago, I tore off the page and revealed this:




HB calls me the queen bee so how appropriate is that!! I keep telling him to "talk to the queen, and she will answer"....I think he's afraid to hear what I might say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!