Sunday, February 19, 2006

You never forget your first time!

Hopefully I'll look back on this and smile....just as I would smile about many other "firsts" in my life. I've been reading other people's blogs for several months now and it seems to be such a fantastic way to share ideas. I love creating....and I especially love creating something out of nothing. I'm a thrift store shopper....love the hunt, the adventure, and most definitely THE FIND! Unfortunately, I live in an area that is thrift store deficient. There are a few but they aren't good ones. When I want a real "fix" I head to my daughter's (she lives about an hour away) and we scour the shops around her neighborhood. Old vintage needlework books are one of my weaknesses....Oh, heck....any book is a weakness for me! Well, let me back up a little bit. That doesn't include ANY book. I do have my limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!