Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ah...the joys of tax time!

Around "Chez bee-cause" things are in a bit of a whirlwind! It's almost tax time and we're getting ready for the accountant! Tomorrow is D-day....or make that T-day for us.

Papers are strewn from one end of the house to the other, hair-pulling, and teeth gnashing are the order of the day. The only family member not concerned with any of this is LuLu. Look at how peaceful she is surrounded by all this chaos....




And outside these trees are in blossom trying to cheer us on....



It's difficult to get a good photo since there are two trees backing up to each other....one has white blossoms (it belongs to the neighbors) and ours is a nectarine tree with "pretty in pink" blossoms. Two years ago there were so many nectarines on this tree that branches started breaking! The sad part is....they don't taste very good! Very bitter and seldom do they get soft enough to eat. I think it's an old tree that hasn't been properly maintained but I love it anyway for the lovely shade it provides in the summer and for these gorgeous blossoms in the spring.

I guess seeing pink is a lot better than seeing red!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!