Thursday, March 09, 2006

Is There a Doctor in the House?

I don't know about you but my mind spins at an alarming speed! I'm surprised I haven't had a string of "brain speeding" tickets by now. The problem is that it does spin so fast that I think of so many things to do I get confused and start and stop and start again until I have fifteen projects going at once and no hope of getting to all of them. And yes, I do like to have more than one project at a time but I get carried away.

HB and my daughter have both told me to slim down (HA....not in my vocabulary on any level) my interests and focus on one or two. Easier said than done!



Recently I've been doing those little felt brooches which are mostly beads and thread. (The one above is a closeup of the brooch I put on the pink hat from my earlier post.) Then I'm almost always doing some crochet in the evenings, and I've been doing some drawing again....and trying to do watercolor painting. Notice I said "trying"....it hasn't been a complete success so no photo yet!

In the midst of all that, yesterday I came across this website. Art dolls are just one more thing I'm fascinated with at the moment. So I was lost for a couple of hours.

I ended up ordering some things....yes, I know, I know....I already have too many things but what can I say. Everything was so beautiful and so "right up my alley" in the embellishment sort of way.

Hopefully in, oh, I don't know....maybe six or seven years! I'll have a doll to show you.

Then I discovered this website which opened up a whole new avenue for my brain to travel down. So I'm really spinning now. Anyone know a good spin doctor? Oh! I bet Bush or Cheney could HUNT one up for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!