Sunday, March 12, 2006

Snowy Sunday and html

We woke to snow again this morning. It wasn't much but I like seeing it. I ran outside to snap some photos before it all melted away.



You may have noticed some changes to my blog. I added some links to a few of my favorite blogs. I won't bore you with my trials and tribulations trying to deal with html code....let's just say things got ugly! There were a lot of these floating around my head: @%*?!#*

HB had to step in and pull me out of the quagmire. Thank goodness for a hubby who understands all this computer geek stuff! I'm learning but it's a slooooow process.

1 comment:

  1. One of the fun things about following links back from my blog is finding great blogs like yours! Focus on one thing? HA! Good luck! I really enjoyed looking at your brooches.

    Judi
    http://www.artdolls.info

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!