Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A visit to Vegas....or was that Venice?

The other day I came across a blog I hadn't seen before. It was presented in a little different set-up....and it just looked interesting. So I ventured in and found the most delightful young woman. I left a comment that day, and she wrote back to ask if she could use my comment in her next entry! She did, and here is a link to vegasandvenice. Isn't that an interesting blog title? It's what drew me in the first time and it won't be the last. I've added her to my list of daily reads.

I think she did an excellent job of incorporating my comment into her entry.

I wanted to show you what I did yesterday but blogger isn't taking my photos for some reason! I'll keep trying and maybe later today I can post them. Until then, my entry today has to be "naked"....no photos!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a sweetie! I am so glad that you stopped by my site! I am enjoying our conversations and reading your blog!! Thank you again for your inspiring comment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!