Followers

Friday, March 17, 2006

The Wearin' of the Green, Pink, Purple, Blue....

I came across this "flower lady" that I did awhile back. She is mostly done with colored pencil on regular drawing paper. I purposely left her face blank as I wanted the focus to be on her dress. Now I'm wondering if I should put in just a hint of her face....I very lightly drew in closed eyes. Don't know if you can see them but if you can what's your opinion?

HB says "Dance the Fandango" comes to mind when he looks at this drawing. When I look at her I think of flowers.

I'm sorry I don't have anything green to show today since it is St. Patty's Day. But I am wearing my green jammies as I write this!!! So does that count?!! Plus my children are half Irish. I used to be married to a man of Irish descent but that was back in the Dark Ages!

Ok, enough of this....here's my flower lady....Ta Da.....



And here's a close-up of her head....

1 comment:

  1. Debbi2:10 PM

    Your drawings are wonderful! I can't draw stick people. It is hard to believe that is done with colored pencil. I will look forward to you posting more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!