Friday, March 17, 2006

Yarn, Yarn, and More Yarn....

My best friend and I have known each other since we were 9 years old....no, I'm not gonna say how long ago that was! Each of us is an only child so she's actually more like a sister to me. She now lives in Florida and I live in California but somehow we have always managed to keep in touch through the years.

A few days ago she asked me if I would like some free yarn. Silly girl! She had access to some and would send it my way if I could use it. Mostly acrylic....so I immediately thought of Heartmade Blessings!

The package arrived this afternoon! It was a huge box just packed to the brim with pretty, bright colors. So, Drew, if you see this entry you can see the colors that will be coming your way in the form of more 12" squares.




My friend enclosed a beautiful card she made for me...sorry the photo isn't better. It's cloudy today...even got a little rain....so I'm having to take indoor photos.



She just learned to crochet and those are little crocheted flowers on the front. I love it....and of course, one flower and the vase are in lavender. Oh, she knows me so well!

1 comment:

  1. Debbi2:18 PM

    Boy! It must have felt like Christmas when you received this package! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!