Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Please vote

I think I mentioned earlier that I only recently learned to knit. HB gave me gift certificates for Christmas, good for lessons at Michael's.

It was one of the best gifts he has ever given me! Not only did I learn to knit, but I met a special woman. The instructor was so friendly and helpful. After my three lessons were finished, we have stayed in touch through emails and the occasional visit to Michael's.

She is also a beader and is entered in a contest at this website. I think her piece is beautiful....it's #21....and if you agree, please vote for her. I know she has taken a lot of time and effort to create this unique and interesting beaded entry. In order to verify the vote they will ask for an email address....but that's it. Thanks for your help in promoting more of these lovely beaded pieces.

2 comments:

  1. I voted for her too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, the words mean more to me then the plug for the beading contest.

    I really enjoyed getting to know you during the classes. Finding a friend when you're expecting a student....what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!