Friday, April 21, 2006

Red-letter day!

WOW!! I feel so special....and I'm not kidding. A couple of days ago Crazy Aunt Purl left me a comment! (Thank you, Laurie!!) First, of all, I can't believe she actually has any time to read other blogs what with all the comments she has to read and answer on her own. And second, I can't believe she even knows this blog exists! But sure enough....there was a comment from HER right here on my little blog!

Now please don't misunderstand me....I thoroughly appreciate anyone and everyone who makes the stop here at my blog and takes the time to leave a comment. There's nothing better than checking back and finding a comment from someone. I love it! I admit it! And until I had my own blog I really didn't understand how important it is to leave a comment. I read lots of blogs (probably too many!) and I never left comments very often. I just thought "oh, they don't know me and they won't care what I have to say"....THEN I decided to start a blog, and all at once it was clear to me that comments are special, and very important.

It's a validation that someone actually took the time to read what I said that day. I'm still amazed that anyone would actually do that but I'm also thrilled when it happens.

I love to get comments from everyone! Friends, family, people I know, people I don't know....just about anyone! And when a blogger as well-known as Crazy Aunt Purl visits AND leaves a comment, then I feel very happy. She is a celebrity in the world of blogs!

Now on to other things....HB and I spent most of Thursday at the new store, helping SWHP get ready for her opening. We're going back today to finish up some projects so I have very limited blog time but I took lots of photos yesterday so when I actually have five minutes to post them, I will inundate you with scenes of HB and SWHP working!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, yep, yep, yep!

    Just wanted to say I agreed with the whole post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DebR -
    Thanks....I'm glad someone agrees with me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!