Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Swingin' Spring

With spring finally here, I decided to show you a couple of photos of what's happening in my backyard.

We have a swing set (wood structure) in our yard....it was here when we bought the house so we left it. There are a few times when it has been used by visiting grand kids and other kids in the family. And I must admit to using it myself! I love to swing!! Get your mind out of the gutter....I mean I love to swing on a swing!

I took this photo a few days ago because I liked the way the shadows fell, and I love the brilliant green of the moss that grows under the swing area.



These little plants are just beginning to poke their heads out of the ground around one of our apple trees. I think these are jonquils, but don't hold me to that as I'm not a plant expert!



Today there will be no new photos as we are in the midst of a big storm front moving through....rain, rain, and more rain. Guess it's good for the flowers and trees. But in So California it also means lots of traffic accidents and freeway snarls. I'm thankful I don't have to get out today.

I'm planning an update on my latest crochet tote bag but must wait for a better day to photograph it. (Phew....got out of that one!) Stay tuned for more. And I'm still working on getting the photo ok for the re-do by SWHP. I promise it's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!