Thursday, April 06, 2006

Today's color under the wire

Today's colors were white, brown and black. Tough colors for me. I don't have much to show you in those colors but my best friend just emailed me to ask where the colors were today so I thought I'd at least check my photos!

All I found was this photo of new family room furniture. We bought it a few months ago and this is just after the delivery. I guess it qualifies. It's actually a carmel-ly brown color.




The only other thing I can think of is the shoes I wear all the time. They are my all-time favorites. I bought them in San Francisco a few years ago. They are my first choice for footwear each day when I get dressed. This is what they look like....



I can truthfully say that these shoes are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I have always been a "shoe" gal....love my shoes and boots. But once I wore these for a few days, I knew I was a goner. No more of these for me.....



I've given up "glamour" for "comfort"....WOW! I think that means I'm over the hill!!

I know this isn't very exciting but that's all I could come up with. Tomorrow will be tough too. Orange! I'll try to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!