Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Update on tassels

My second post of the day! I decided to go with the tassel idea....here's how it turned out.



It was a bit difficult to photograph in the afternoon light. I like the finished piece and hope that whoever receives it will like it, too.

You may have noticed a new item on my sidebar. I only wish I looked that young and thin!! I couldn't find anything that really looked like me except maybe the hair. Usually mine is much shorter than in my actual photo....and I like it to stand straight up! And it is gray! Other than that the little avatar is not much like me except maybe for the fact she's wearing jeans, sneakers, a tee shirt and a scarf....all things I wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!