Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Colorado here we come

HB and I will be gone for about a week so I won't be posting on my blog until we return.

We will be driving to Las Vegas for business (yes, really!) and then we will travel to Colorado Springs. I'm not sure exactly how long we will be gone. Since we lived in that area for several years, we have friends we would like to see while we're there....so we're leaving it kind of flexible at the moment.

I don't anticipate being gone more than 5 - 10 days. We have other obligations here at home that will need our attention by then.

Here's a peek at some of the beautiful scenery in and around Colorado Springs.



If you have never been there, put it on your list of considerations. There are so many beautiful, scenic places to see within the surrounding area, and if you happen to be an outdoor person, you will love it. There's lots to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!