Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The New Paint Job

SWHP sent over some photos of the shop with the new paint job. The first one shows the chocolate wall although the color is more intense in real life. The paint color is Fudge Truffle....and it does look like chocolate. Yum!



This photo shows the burnt orange wall at the back of the shop. I LOVE this color. It looks so much better than the golden brown. At first I thought the golden color was good but it just didn't have any pizazz. This color does! Those divider-looking things are actually fabric banners. SWHP attaches very light weight fabric to the grid of the ceiling and they give the illusion of dividing the place into "rooms"....I think it's a very clever idea.



This one shows the second chocolate wall with the lighter brown on either end. I think the lighter brown is Ranch Mink. You can also see part of the newly constructed partial wall. That hasn't been painted yet....so she has a rug attached to most of it. I think she is deciding how she wants to finish that wall.



SWHP is in the process of getting a new sign made and several other little projects to spruce things up and make the whole place look great. She is such an industrious gal. Ever since she was a teenager she has been an entreprenuer. For the most part she has created her own jobs rather than work for someone else. I admire that quality. In case you can't tell, I'm just pretty darn proud of her!

On another subject, I've been busy with lots of my own projects recently. Today I worked on several and when they're completed I'll share with you. In between, I managed to do a few more pieces for the afghan I showed yesterday. I won't bore you with photos of the little stack of finished parts....yet!

1 comment:

  1. THE PICS ARE FANTASTIC!!! MUST GET BY TO SEE EVERYTHING NEW SHE HAS DONE,HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL SETTLE DOWN SOON. M.A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!