Friday, June 09, 2006

Hey...is it time for H

Here we go again....today's letter is "H" If you would like to know more about this personal dictionary/alphabet thingie, you can click on the wordplay button on the right side of this blog or go to this site and read about it.

H - is for happiness. It's the one thing that everyone wants....although each person's vision of happiness is different.

H – is for home. Home is where the heart is.

H – is for history....a subject I always enjoyed. I love old things and like to know the history of people, places, and things.

H – is for holidays. I love them all. If I had the time (and energy!) I would decorate for each one! As it is, I’m lucky to get the house decorated for Christmas!

H – is for hair....I've finally realized that my hair is straight and will never be curly without a LOT of time, effort, and moola. Too many years spent striving for the unobtainable. I guess it could also be said I have hoary hair!!

H – is for hot rod. Never owned one but I think I'd like to!!

H – is for hominy. Hate this stuff! My dad used to eat it and always wanted me to try it. YUK!

H – is for hot pants. I hate to admit it but I used to wear them!

H – is for handiwork. There's something very comforting about making something with your hands. I usually have lots of projects going at one time so I can switch from one to the other if I get bored. I crochet, knit, embroider, do a little beading, draw, paint, and just about any other crafty thing.

H – is for Hogsbreath Inn in Carmel (formerly owned by Clint Eastwood). I just like the sound of this! Doesn't sound very appetizing but definitely has a certain ring to it.

H – is for HGTV one of my favorite tv channels. I love all the decorating shows, but I wish they had more craft related programs.

H – is for Hollywood....or as we call it, Hollyweird. Ya gotta love it!

H – is for hot and humid....two things I don’t like.

H – is for….last but certainly not least....Hubby Bubby (HB) and he’s the best!

3 comments:

  1. Great list! (ALthough I'm with your dad on the hominy thing...I like it!)

    Love the collage too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOminy is wonderful. In posole! Yum! But that's okay, we can still be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. deb and laume - Sorry!! I just don't like it but I'll take your word that it's good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!