Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm Hot!!



Bet you thought I was gonna show you some skin or something like that!! Nah... just the thermometer on the patio, in the shade, at about 11:00 this morning. But it's a dry heat! LOL I was afraid to look again so don't know what the high was but I'm sure it made triple digits.

I managed to work on a few things early in the day but mostly I've just been staying quiet and drinking lots of water.

We had fun in Burbank yesterday. I got to spend some time with Molly at Dekorum, and then we all went out for dinner....kind of a late combined celebration for Ryder. We ate at this restaurant. It's one of Ryder's favorites, and it was a lot of fun....good food, nice ambiance, good service. And they even had veggie burgers for me!

Molly is starting a blog for Dekorum so when it's up and running I'll let you know. She has so much "new" stuff that I spent quite a bit of time just wandering around the store looking at things. And she has a very cool new sign on the roof of the building. That should help attract customers. Plus there's a new coffee house opening right next door to her in a couple of weeks so that should also generate some interest.

Now I'm headed back to the cool of the family room. See you all tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. That is stinkin' hot.

    And Ned is a total cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi Brown8:33 PM

    I can't wait for Molly's blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!