Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Sunday Quiz Thingie...

Since Sundays are a bit lazy for me (and I like it that way) I'm keeping my blogging to a minimum. Today I'm doing a little quiz thingie I got from DebR. I think most of this sounds like me.


Your Dosha is Kapha

Calm and grounded, you are not prone to mood swings or anger.

However, once you do get angry, it takes a lot to cool you down.

You tend to think a little slower than most people, but your logic is astounding.

Overall, you're very loyal and trustworthy. You're not scared of being who you really are.

With friends: You enjoy their company, but often listen more than talk.

In love: You crave connection and affection. It's hard for you to be single.

To achieve more balance: Exercise vigorously (especially in the sun) and let go of attachments.



Hope you all have a nice, lazy Sunday, too. P.S. - HB and I had a great time at the open house on Saturday. I'll share a little something with you on Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. I tried to send you this comment earlier, but like you, I have had hard time with the site.

    See, we got the same result, LOL.

    Yes, they are fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!