Thursday, June 22, 2006

There's someone new in my life!

A few months ago a little guy showed up in my workroom. He was shy and wouldn't show his face. But finally, I guess he got used to me and decided to reveal his personality. And he trusted me enough to tell me his name....Ned.

Ned is a bit of a daredevil. I caught him climbing the apple tree this morning! He hasn't been outside much so he's a bit pale and difficult to photograph. And he is in desperate need of a haircut!! His hair keeps falling into his eyes. But he's totally against doing anything with it.



I no sooner turned my back and he was over in the star jasmine! I guess he was enjoying their sweet smell.



I didn't think I would have time to introduce you to Ned today but as it turns out, I was able to get the photos uploaded before we left for Burbank. See ya tomorrow....and if you see Ned getting into trouble someplace, tell him to get back home!

6 comments:

  1. Ned is a little sweetie. Thanks for the introduction. And hello to you Janet. I met you via Vicci's blog. My parents RV'd ful-time for seven years. What a wonderful life it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ned! He is one of the cutest little characters I've seen for a while. He is adorable.

    I'll keep my eyes on him, so he doesn't get into any serious mischief.

    Have a good trip!

    Oh, and Thank you for the nice comments in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much fro stopping by my blog and posting a comment :) Ned by the way is just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ned looks very mischevous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your Ned comments. He's still a bit shy so I put him on the shelf in the workroom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ned is the best!
    I think I just saw him sawing a hole in your netting though to get to the grapes..
    bad Ned!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!