Sunday, July 30, 2006

Flash from the past...What's your sign?!

Here is the latest blogthing to make the rounds. I saw this on Deb's blog. She always finds good things like this and I always grab them!!

Your Rising Sign is Libra

A total charmer, it's hard for people to say no to you.
Irresistable and attractive, you have no shortage of love interests.

Totally competitive, you tend to thrive in stressful enviroments.
A peaceful soul, you avoid conflict at almost all costs.

Sometimes you try too hard to please those around you.
But you have a great inner strength that helps you bounce back easily.



I'm not especially competitive and I don't think I thrive in stressful environments but I do try to avoid conflicts....and I do try to please the people around me. But I've had plenty of people say "NO" to me....and about that "no shortage of love interests" part....sshh! let's not tell HB about that!!

2 comments:

  1. So I'm just curious - do you know for sure your rising sign is Libra or are you taking their word for it? (I like the description...I just know they told me the wrong sign at first!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one didn't work for me. It was totally off. Maybe I have my birth time wrong. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!