Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's just too darn hot!

It is just too hot to even think right now! So hopefully you will understand if I don't have anything interesting or exciting to say today.

About the only exciting thing I can tell you is I found a new hair stylist and I LOVE her!! She did my hair this morning and it looks fantastic. And she's within walking distance of where I live....if it wasn't so freakin' hot!!!

I'll get HB to take some photos of my new hair cut (not much different from my old one) and I'll get busy and change my profile photo. But it will have to wait until it cools off a little. Maybe later tonight.

3 comments:

  1. The Linda9:35 AM

    A good hair stylist is worth her weight in gold!! Can't wait to see you new 'do'.

    I'm still looking for a stylist to replace my dream hair stylist who left the country going on 15 years now... hmmmmm, does that mean I'm picky? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. the linda - watch for that in an up-coming post!!!

    I know what you mean about the dream stylist. I had one when we lived in Colorado Springs and then we moved! I have not had a hair cut like that since. This one is good but still not like those back in CO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet,
    I do like you very much as well. I think we are going to be friends for some time. God Bless!!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!