Thursday, July 27, 2006

Life Path Number

When I don't have anything to write about I always fall back on the fun things. I recently saw this on Beth's blog and also here. So I had to try it myself!! Here is my result.


Your Life Path Number is 11

Your purpose in life is to inspire others

Your amazing energy draws people to you, and you give them great insight in return.
You hold a great amount of power over others, without even trying.
You have the makings of an inventor, artist, religious leader, or prophet.

In love, you are sensitive and passionate. You connect with your partner on a very deep level.

You have great abilities, but you are often way too critical of yourself.
You don't fit in - and instead of celebrating your differences, you dwell on them.
You have high expectations of yourself. But sometimes you set them too high and don't achieve anything.



HB says this fits me pretty close!

5 comments:

  1. I did that too, but I have to say I was quite disappointed in what I got, it just didn't sound like me. I must do it again, and read it more carefully, to see if I missed anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet,
    I found you via Peartree Cottage, and have just spent an enjoyable half hour reading most of your blog! Laughing at the post about your name...I hate my full name, and was so pleased when the boss at my first job said she didn't like it either, and shortened it to Gina! I adopted it forthwith, much against my mother's wishes.
    I can relate to you hoarding things that mean something to you. I hoard things that meant something to other people a long time ago - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought my life path number fit me pretty good,,and it sounds like yours does too,,
    Stay cool Sweet Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine was 9 and I thought it fit me pretty well too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. daisy & deb - sorry I didn't link to yours, too. I honestly forgot exactly where I saw all of them.

    gina - I'm always happy to have a new visiter. I hope you come back. And I like your name.

    beth - I think it might have been a couple of degrees cooler today but not much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!