Monday, July 03, 2006

Oh, no...Not another ONE word!!

Well, you know me....I'm just a glutton for "punishment"...LOL I saw this on Deb's blog and it looked kinda interesting so I'm giving it a whirl right here, right now. All the answers to these questions must be just one word and one word only! For me, the world's biggest chatterbox, what can I say except this could get ugly!!

1. Yourself: energized
2. Your partner: online
3. Your hair: short
4. Your mother: organized
5. Your father: party-er
6. Your favorite item: books
7. Your dream last night: ?
8. Your favorite drink: water
9. Your dream home: rustic
10. The room you are in: office
11. Your pleasure: crafts
12. Your fear: SNAKES
13. Where you want to be in 10 years: alive!!
14. Who you hung out with last night: HB
15. What you're not: cook
16. Your best friend: Gail
17. One of your wish list items: firepit
18. Your gender: female
19. The last thing you did: beading
20. What you are wearing: clothes!
21. Your favorite weather: mild
22. Your favorite book: every
23. Last thing you ate: watermelon
24. Your life: perfect
25. Your mood: calm
26. The last person you talked to on the phone: Molly (SWHP)
27. Who are you thinking about right now: HB

Wow...that was tough! So many things just cry out for more than one word...but I did it. And I'll pass it along to anyone else who wants to try it.

I did a google search for "pondering" to try and find a photo to include with this meme but mostly I found photos of men "pondering"....don't (older)women ponder??
So since I couldn't find one this will be a photo-less entry.

Hope you're all having a great four day weekend with lots of fun and good times.

4 comments:

  1. You could ponder and have HB take your photo and then post it here and then there'd be a photo of a woman pondering! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun. I did this. Thanks, Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not going to touch this one, looks too much fun. I need to finish quite a few things tonight.

    Wishing you and yours a very HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh, your mine also, and I'll leave it at that. This was fun. WG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!