Sunday, September 17, 2006

Another Peek at My Brain!

While cruisin' through Blogland yesterday, I came across this little quiz over at Crazy for Fiber. Maybe this explains why I'm so confused most of the time!!

You Are 55% Left Brained, 45% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.


So I guess this means I'm not sure who I am. And I suppose that pretty much sums things up. I always tell people I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! Maybe I'll be a logical daydreamer...yeah, that sounds good.

10 comments:

  1. Hmm,
    It says I'm 75% right brained! Not much creativity there!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I took the test and it says I am 70% right brained!!!

    and Janet,I tell people ALL the time "I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up". LOL!! I think many of us still search regardless of age!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the other way round to you - 45% left brained and 55% right-brained. I'm obviously a practical daydreamer who likes dogs, reading and quiet and sports provided I only have to watch them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha..lol.. Im an ambi-brained lunatic!! My left brain says..do something logically and the right side does it anyway it feels at the time..

    I write with both hands and sometime my feet..um I have dogs and cats.. Yep..Ambi-brained is good..lol..Ty for a good question!!
    Peace, Kai.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am exactly 50% left and 50% right. Thus a mechanical scientist as well as an artist. Luckily it is not conflicting. I just get to live a lil bit of it all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just sounds to me like you're nicely balanced. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet..about your hair...I cracked up at those pics of your BIG hair!!!! I remember teasing mine within an inch of it's life and.... AQUANET!!!!I'm still having hair issues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just took the test and it says I am 90% right brained. Yep that sounds like me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that,,gotta try that one too! I think your just perfect Janet,,right brained or left brained,,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to everyone who commented! I like doing these little tests once in awhile. Thanks for sharing all your scores with me. It's fun to learn how you all did on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!