Saturday, September 30, 2006

Something I'm thankful for....

Happy Birthday M.A.!!!!! Surprised you, didn't I!!



Today is my cousin's birthday. The photo above is us when we were kids....I'm the short one with the braids and she is the pretty one with long legs.

How odd that today I'm taller than she is! But she is a very petite woman, and just as pretty as ever! She is my Aunt Dotti's daughter....you may have read my entry about Aunt Dotti.

I tried to find a few more recent photos....I have some, but in all the chaos around here I wasn't able to find them.

M.A. is a sweet, caring, wonderful person and I'm lucky to be related to her.

I hope you have the best day ever, M.A. and many, many more.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your cousin!
    Loved the photo of sweet little you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waht a sweet little girl picture! And that`s a pretty sleeping one too.
    Hope you had a lovely rest!

    tea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARYANNE1:02 PM

    Hey,now I'm all teary...Did you ever see such skinny legs? Still are too! THANKS!!! Love,M.A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutie pie picture. My mamma made me wear braids also. Made me have a permanant part down the back of my head....can't get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!