Recently I saw this meme over on Deb's blog and you know me....I love doing memes! Especially when I haven't had time to do anything fun and have nothing interesting to write about!
So here goes....
1. FIRST NAME?
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not than I'm aware of....my uncle named me. At least that's what my mom said.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Last week!! I just got so overwhelmed with everything I burst into tears. I usually cry very easily. Always have.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I am always told that my handwriting is very nice. I think in recent years it has gone downhill maybe because I do so much correspondence with the computer. But for the most part I'm happy with it. I can't print worth a darn though! I learned to write in the first grade! Our teacher didn't believe in wasting a lot of time with printing when it's writing that most people do.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
I never eat the stuff! As a kid, I hate to admit this, but bologna was my favorite.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I'd like to think I would!
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Yes. I've kept a journal, off and on, for a good part of my life. I also have the computer journal that I talked about here and I also showed a few of my journals.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not in a million years! I have a fear of heights....especially when I'm out in the open with nothing around me.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
You all should know this by now....oatmeal.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not always....it just depends on how lazy I feel!!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically, no....emotionally, yes, most of the time.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Oh, that's easy! Coffee....or butter pecan....or pralines and cream....or cherry....or well, I think you get the picture!! I never met an ice cream I didn't like!
14. SHOE SIZE?
Usually 7 or 7 1/2. It depends on the shoe.
15. FAVORITE COLOR?
Do you really have to ask!! PURPLE
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Aunt Dotti.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
This must have originated in an email....and no, you don't have to send it back to me!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark gray pants (it's chilly tonight!!) and sorry, no shoes!
20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Salmon burger, brown rice and green beans....for my dinner tonight.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
An airplane flying overhead.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Oh, gee! Let me think....purple, of course!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh mown grass, coffee brewing, bread baking, rain, and jasmine.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My son! He called again from Alaska. That's a rare treat.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
Eyes, and then their smile....and what kind of shoes they wear! I know that's strange but I do it.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
It wasn't sent to me, but I like Deb very much. I've never met her in person but I love her blog and I'm sure I'd love her in person.
27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK?
I like a good margarita, if I eat Chinese I will occasionally have a mai tai but on a daily basis it's just plain old water.
28. FAVORITE SPORT?
This is a trick question, right?? I'm not into sports. I don't play any because I'm just not very co-ordinated! And I don't watch sports on tv.
29. EYE COLOR?
30. HAT SIZE?
I honestly have no idea! I seldom wear hats even though I love them on other people.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I did for years but now that I'm into the "bifocal" era of life I gave them up for no-lines.
32. FAVORITE FOOD?
I don't think I have one. Food isn't a high priority for me. What I mean is, I'll eat whatever is here and I seldom get hungry for something specific. I can eat the same thing for days at a time and not get tired of it.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
Happy endings. I don't like anything scary or gory or horrific. I think there's enough bad stuff in the real world without watching it in a movie!
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White....pretty boring, huh?
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I would have answered this summer but after the one I just went through I think I'll change it to winter!! But actually I love autumn most of all.
36. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs! You can hug just about anyone but you probably don't kiss just anyone! I read someplace that people need about a dozen hugs a day to stay healthy. I'm all for that!
37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
That's easy! Ice cream....or cake....or pie....or cookies....do you see a pattern here?
38. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
"Elizabeth" by Sarah Bradford and "Sushi for Beginners" by Marion Keyes. I usually have more than one book going all the time, and then of course, there are all the books piled up beside the bed that are just books I browse through....like crafty books.
39. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I have a pretty mouse pad that Molly gave me. It has this Susan Seddon-Boulet picture on it....
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
(I'm writing this on Sunday evening)Last night I didn't watch anything on tv. This afternoon I watched "Offbeat America" and "reZoned" on HGTV. And later I watched "Brothers and Sisters"....I like Sally Field. Yes, I really, really like her!!
41. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Birds singing in the mornings, cats purring, water rushing over rocks, HB's wonderful, deep voice....he used to be a DJ!
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Stones! But I'm actually a Led Zeppelin gal. Love that Robert Plant!!
43. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
Canada and Mexico
44. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm very good at orgainizing things....not parties or stuff like that but just creating order out of chaos. And HB says I'm maddeningly analytical!
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
46. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I got it from Deb.
47. NEWEST THING YOU'VE TRIED?
Some chalk-like pastels.
48. WHAT ONE THING WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
My weight! And my impatience with things.
49. WHO DID YOU LAST SEND A LETTER OR CARD TO?
My cousin on her birthday.
50. WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO VISIT IN THE WORLD IF MONEY WAS NO OBJECT?
Money wouldn't be the problem....I would love to visit England and Ireland but I don't fly!