Saturday, November 11, 2006

11-11-2006 art everyday

Today has been busy! What else is new around here?? And then I noticed some comments in my email about how the colors of my blog were changed! Funny....I hadn't changed anything! But sure enough the background of my blog was back to the original color!

So I had to stop and spend some time re-doing all the colors on the blog. I added a few things and took away a few things and just did a little rearranging. I'm somewhat happy with it now....but I still want to put a pretty picture on the banner area. I just don't know how to do it yet.

So my "art" for today is kinda lame! I am still trying this collage stuff....

7 comments:

  1. I like the collage. And I'm glad to see the purple back. The green was pretty, but the purple is YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP! It's not lame in the slightest, I really like your collage!!
    I am a bit jittery about converting my blog to a new template...I want to have a background that shows on the borders. I just know my luck things would get all wonky and end up lost in cyberspace. lol! It was enough to just switch to beta. I am glad the purple is back, it's definitely YOU!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blog looks beautiful, Janet. It's so bright and full of life!And please do not say your collage is lame. I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collage. As someone who is just starting to do this too, I find it a lot harder than it looks, and tricky to get a result I am happy with. I'm finding less is more and hopefully as my confidence grows so will my ability.I'm noticing everyone has been playing with their blog..I'm challenged technically so I have so stick with the templates blogger gives us. I like the purple..Lisa is right ~ it is you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the composition of your collage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hardly what I would call lame Mz Janet. This is extremely artistic and oh so original and creative. The eye is naturally led into, around and throughout the card very well. Good Job. Keep it up. You sure have been getting around in the blogs, everywhere I've gone this evening there is your comments. I guess I'm following in your footsteps, and thanks for continuing to drop by and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Janet...collage artist you are!!!! I love it! The blog looks nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!