Followers

Sunday, November 26, 2006

11-26-2006 art everyday

I started this painting this afternoon with a tropical theme in mind....it's very windy and chilly here today! But somewhere along the line she sort of morphed into a very tropical Christmas gal!!

After I finished her and set her on the mantle to step back and have a look, I realized she looks as if she has a pink poinsettia in her hair with a sprig of evergreen.

Nothing else about the painting is Christmas-y so I'm not sure what she is!! But here she is....



Maybe that's what I'll call her....Tropical Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. tropical Xmas! Very good. I love the tree and feel good just getting something posted, I doubt I'll be sending up a banner or a Xmas tree, but I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful, that's what she is...

    thanks Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. What talent you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks rather like you...sweet and sophisticated at the same time.
    I like how she turned out to have a Christmas "look" after-all!

    She could be a very contemporary Christmas angel...or the proptype for an art doll face and theme....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with dellab....she's beautiful that's what she is!!! A real Christmas beauty!!!

    Peace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!