Saturday, November 18, 2006

Cleaning, a Saturday Sky and my art for the day 11-18-2006

I worked most of the morning in my art room. I just couldn't take it any longer! I made some progress....at least I can see the top of one table! Of course, don't turn around and look at the other one because it's under a huge pile of stuff. Oh well, I have one space to work in now.



And then I took a little break and went outside for a few minutes. It's absolutely gorgeous today!! Sunny and warm....I think right now it's in the mid 70's. I looked up through the tree tops and thought it made a pretty picture. What do you think??



I like the gold, green, and red against the bright blue sky. It's just such a riot of colors and makes me smile.

I also got busy and finished up a doodle I had been working on for a couple of days so this will be my art piece for today.



It's another one using markers and micron pens on a 9 x 12 piece of heavy sketch paper. The colors are much more vibrant than they show here. I tried to get them brighter in my photo program but didn't have much luck. Once again, I think this would make a nice fabric.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the sky and trees photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that would make a nice fabric.
    Your craft area is so tidy.
    You get an
    ---> A+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those Pantone Pens in the basket on your art top? If so, don't you just love them. I'm really enjoying your posts these days. The Mermaid below is just wonderful. Keep it up.

    Loved the originality of you "E" answer on the alpha MeMe. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an avid quilter also and I thought of fabric the minute I saw this!
    I also have "trouble" with art losing its true color when I try to post it. I have found that using Adobe photo shop elements..."contrast" usually deepens colors back to where they belong!
    The roses are beautiful against the fence!
    Congratulations on getting a working space in the art room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. first of all how envious I am of your neat and tidy work space, mine is still in chaos.lol!
    Secondly that photo is fantastic, how rich the colors are against that high desert sky.
    Thirdly, your newest art definitely would make great fabric. Perhaps that's your calling, designing textiles!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the details and colors! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!