Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's a "Blue", Early Morning Kind of Day....

I've been making a few changes again!! I wanted to add a little music for your listening enjoyment while you visit me. Since there aren't many Christmas songs (other than Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer) that feature "red" in the title I decided to go with my teeny-bopper favorite, Elvis and his "Blue Christmas".... because it would be a blue Christmas without all of you. (I thought EP might be a bit much for everyone so changed it up to Celine Dion)

Yesterday while browsing around the blogs I noticed that Sombra had a fun little quiz on his blog. I decided to include it here today.....

You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.


I might enjoy a slow life but mine is anything but that right now! And the cooking part sure isn't me! If I cooked for my friends I probably wouldn't have many friends left at the end of the day!! Cooking is NOT my stong point. But other than that I guess it sounds a bit like me. And I do like to be up early in the morning. My only problem is I also like to be up late at night, too.

I am still working on lots of things that I can't share with you here. But soon I promise!

19 comments:

  1. I'm Sunrise too Janet...and NO cooking, not if I can help it. I am a good cook,I just don't enjoy it any more ;o/
    I like the music link..nice choice...blue definitely goes with red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is 5:30 a.m. in the Sandhills of Nebraska and the sun is coming up and the Meadow Larks have just begun to sing their morning calls. Oh, and the wind hasn't come up yet.

    I used to love cooking, but that was when there were a lot of people to eat it and it didn't hang around for days.

    I've got to get my tree put up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did enjoy the Celine Dion, "Blue
    Christmas"....you have such good taste!
    Thanks for sharing the photos of your mailbox surprises!
    My art room was the warmest room in my house today...so I have enjoyed being down there.
    I guess some of this comment relates to the previous post..Oh well, I never could "color with-in the lines"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever you are to be able to do all this Christmassy stuff on your blog - Sheila has some lovely Christmas images too - I'm jealous!
    I did the quiz on Sombra's blog and I'm sunrise too - I'd really like to think that described me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mee too, sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoyed your blog today.. take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack, Nooooo!!! One of my internet pet peeves is when people put music on their blogs or websites! Sigh...

    Oh well, the quiz was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I was the same as Sombra, midnite. Like the music!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait to see what you are working on!
    off to do the quiz _ thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, we have alot in common, I am not a cook either. Just they ordinary cook,,I will never be the gourmet chef,,thats for sure,lol.
    I hope you have a wonderful week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sick of cooking....year after year it's like what am I going to make today? Occasionally a new recipe thrills me...especially if it's a chocolate goodie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. deb r - you can always turn the sound off! LOL

    Great blog, great posts, and I am off now to do the quiz!

    Jingle bells, jingle bells..........

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've made it a very festive place to visit, Janet. I bet your house is all decked out too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Lovely Christmas Blog theme!
    I will have to do some work on mine....when I have all my orders done.

    How are you feeling today dear?
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog looks very festive! You're so talented..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Janet~I love seeing your art, hurry up and post some more. Your drawings are addictive. Could you post some of the ladies that you have watercoloured?
    Dying to see them!
    xo
    I am sunset, but also sunrise in my heart!
    Sometimes midnight if I have been blogging too long :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Janet you are being very mysterious about these things, I wonder what you are up to?
    I am midnight according to that quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whoo Whoo. I took the test and we are twins Janet. I'm the Sunrise too but cooking is definitely not my thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!