Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday morning....

My poor little brain is just reeling from all the ideas I've been coming up with recently....but sadly I can't share most of them with you right now. I know....what a tease! But I just want you all to know that I'm not just lazing around on the couch, eating bon bons and watching tv!

And I haven't been around to visit all your blogs as often as I usually do but that's only because I'm busy creating....not because I don't want to visit. So please be patient with me for the next few weeks as I'm really going to be busy just as I expect most of you will be too.

I'm trying to keep up with my emails but I'm even a bit slow on those. Never fear though I will get them answered.

Now on to other things. We are finally getting some chilly weather. We even turned the furnace on a couple of nights ago! And we apparently got a little rain sometime in the wee hours of the morning because everything was wet when we got up. I think we might even be able to have a fire in the fireplace one of these evenings. We have a wood burning fireplace and I love it but there are times when I wish we also had a gas insert....because I would like to have a fire in the mornings but it's just so much hassle to do when I first wake up. Yes, I know....laziness does happen once in awhile!!

On another subject....I got several people who offered me some information about putting a picture on the heading of my blog and I will be doing that soon. I'm thinking about changing the name of my blog and I haven't come up with anything I like yet. "Just Bee-cause" was the only thing I could think of when I set up my blog but it doesn't say much about me. If anyone has any ideas feel free to send them to me....I won't promise I'll use any of them but you just never know. Right now I'm at a stalemate trying to come up with something.

My art piece for today will be posted later this afternoon. It's about half finished right now. So I don't have any photographs yet. I hope everyone is busy and having a good Monday morning.

2 comments:

  1. I am busy also Janet...getting ready to start some sewing projects...and made a new cookie recipe yesterday! Christmas is coming way too fast! Have fun creating.....I have a fire in the fireplace...it is cold...windy and raining here...snowing right up the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janet, I'm with you there! Hardly had time to catch up with anyone, let alone post on my own blog. You're doing so very well with AEM. I have lost the plot completely, as 'life' & blogger get in the way! Ah well, in a month's time we'll all slow down a while.
    Have a great week, catch you soon, hopefully.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!