Sunday, November 05, 2006

Now I've Gone and Done It!!!

You all know how my creative side has gone on vacation recently. It just packed up its little bags and left without so much as a "see ya later!" I have been lost and lonely since Creativeness left but I think I may have seen her return today!

Lia over at Art Junk invited me to join her flickr group doing art everyday for the month of November. At first I thought maybe it was a mistake but sure enough she had sent the invitation! As I told her, I felt as if I'd just been asked to the prom!!

Well, after much worrying and fretting I finally decided to jump in and give it a shot.

So here is my contribution for 11-05-2006:



I did this tonight while HB cooked some chicken on the grill. I don't usually put faces on my drawing and now I remember why!! But she has the face now and I can't change it.

11 comments:

  1. She reminds me of the autumn wind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through AEM. I read your profile; I always thought it would be so cool to travel around in an RV...is it?

    Love this lady, she looks very graceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:14 PM

    Oh she is wonderful.
    Looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your painting is lovely!!

    thanks for joining in aem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you use colored pencils or watercolors or...? She's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoohooJanet...I love her. She looks like Autumn feels...windswept and colourful.
    I did my first arty thing today too,I think I could get to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is SO beautiful Janet! so glad you decided to join Kat's Art Everyday and post at the flickr group! keep going, you have so much talent! --Lia

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool,,thats a great idea, and a way to get creativeness back in your life. Love the pic Janet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:34 AM

    She's really quite lovely, Janet. I'm happy that you are feeling your creative side again. I'm sure it was always there...sometimes one just needs a bit of a break.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janet it's positively lovely and my heart is so glad to see you doing art!!! I can't wait to see each new piece!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every time I see your paintings, I want to take my pencil and draw.
    Your pictures are such an inspiration that one or two more pictures from you, and I am ready!
    It's a shame that knitting needles don't have the ability to draw on paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!