Monday, November 06, 2006

What's Your Personality Type??

HB and I had a quiet weekend....no painting! Yay! On Saturday we went to the christening of my cousin's granddaughter. Remember, I made that little cloth book for the new baby back in June....it was for the same baby.

We had an uneventful drive down to Burbank, made it just in the nick of time for the christening, and then went to the godparent's house for a get-together afterwards. All in all, it was a very nice day....and as I said, there was no paint involved!

Sunday we lounged around the house all morning and then decided if we wanted to have any dinner that night we better go grocery shopping. And wonder of wonders....I discovered there's a scrapbooking store in the same shopping mall as one of my favorite grocery stores. We went in and browsed all around, talked with the owner, and I left with $45 in new stuff! I don't do scrapbooking but they had other things I could use.

Now for the bad news....there usually is some of that when HB and I are having a pleasant day!! Our water heater decided that it had worked as long as it could! So today is water heater replacement day. I think we somehow got caught in the "let's have everything go wrong" phase of things right now. But the good news is, there was no leak!!

I'll be back later in the day to post my art everyday picture. Until then I'll leave you with a little quizzy thing....I love these!!

You Are An INFJ

The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

6 comments:

  1. Well at least the waterheater didn't leak all over the floor!
    I took the the test (Long!)
    It said I was:
    The Nurturer

    You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
    A good listener, you excell at helping others in practical ways.
    In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
    You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.
    You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.
    Fits me reasonablly well I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I took the test - here's what it said - I think it fits me in some ways I suppose. :)

    The Inspirer

    You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
    You are also unconventional, irreverant, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
    Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
    You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're qutie the storyteller!

    You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another of those fun tests! Apparently I am an ISFJ - The Nurturer! The same as Sue. It's probably about right I think. Sorry about the water heater - hope all is sorted out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No painting, but you still a busy weekend by the sound of things. Sorry to hear about the water heater but glad you had no leak. I'm a protector too it seems ..I don't know about the patience, but I'm definately stubborn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Are An INFP
    The Idealist

    You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.
    Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
    It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.
    But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

    You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is me, the same as Lisa....!
    Fun test!

    The Inspirer

    You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
    You are also unconventional, irreverant, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
    Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
    You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're qutie the storyteller!

    You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

    Love the little book you make for the baby, very creative and a phenomenal keep sake....the best kind of gift! Sorry about the water heater....but happy to hear about the art supplies....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!