Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Santa Has Been Busy!!

The mailman is becoming quite confused. Normally he has very little to bring to our house....and at Christmas time it's a few cards and that's about it. The past few weeks it seems that I'm getting something exciting in the mail every week.

Yesterday evening I was up in my studio and HB tapped on the door and said "Special delivery for you"....and he brought in a box. It was from Sheila!!

And what a surprise box it was! Here are the goodies it held....



A wonderful handmade Santa card, a cute Santa tea towel, a beautiful address book (I love the flower on the cover), a little date book that Sheila embellished, a little Mary Engelbreit card that contains some chai tea (which I will cheat and have tonight!) and a lovely little tag made by Sheila....and in purple and mauve! Does she have my number, or what??!

Here is a close-up of the tag....I think it is just beautiful....



Isn't that fantastic? Thank you sooooo much, Sheila. I love everything and I know you put a lot of thought into these gifts. They are all so "me"....