Saturday, December 30, 2006

A Visit to Darshana and a Tarot Card....

Since this is almost the end of the week, end of the month and end of the year I'm just about at the end of things to blog about!! Just kidding....but I don't have a lot of time today as HB and I are going "down below" to see Molly's changed over store, Darshana Books. Then we're going to spend some time with my cousin and her husband. Just a family day. I hope to have photos of the store to show you later.

In the meantime I'll leave you with a little something I saw recently on Robyn's "old" blog. You know I like to do these quiz thingies!! And I like the connection of the tarot card and Molly's store....she sells some beautiful tarot card decks.


You are The Star


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised


The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Janet..[I am the Wheel of Fortune.]
    It's been a good year, and the highlight has been meeting wonderful people like you. I look forward to seing pix of Mollie's
    (love her name) new store. I hope you have a great day with your family.
    Happy, Happy New Year..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR JANET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the Empress! That was fun! Have a great New Year's eve, Miss Janet! Glitter on!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi....just stopped by to say Happy happy New Year Janet....we'll have fun blogging in 2007
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did that tarot card too. That is fun. I didn't post it on my blog but I might do it again. Hope you have fun at your daughters new shop. I love all your resolutions. I want to get a journal softward program for my computer,,what one do you have?
    Happy almost New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your card. I am the Empress. I don't think I'll post it on my blog, though....Anyways, have a Happy New Year! Cheers from Boston=:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet, Have a good new year. I am in the middle of changing my blog over to the new system. I was the Empress in the Tarot quiz, once again I see I am the same as Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Sheila, I am the Wheel of Fortune. Thanks for all the great posts and memes... You're always fun to visit! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, there,
    Long time "no see", I've been busy knitting another Aran sweater, and it's done.

    I have the Moon card.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I took the Tarot test and it said I was a mermaid. smart test..lol..
    Looking forward to another lovley year of glittery goodness..
    Peace, Kai.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Pam I'm the Empress, too. Fun, Janet, thanks! Have a happy, creative New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am an Empress too! Fun! Thanks Janet!
    Betzie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!