Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Can You Help??

I don't know how many of you read Crazy Aunt Purl but I'm going to pass on something I read there.

Apparently she just met Allison at a friend's house, and Allison has an adorable three month old baby boy named Evan....and Evan has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor. You can read about it here. Allison is a stay-at-home mom who has a small business selling knitting and craft supplies so Laurie (Crazy Aunt Purl) was asking everyone who reads her blog to go to Allison's shop and buy something to help out with Evan's medical expenses.

Since I know a lot of the people who read my blog are also knitters and crafty people I thought I would also provide a link to Allison's shop. Hey, we all buy craft supplies at one time or another so if we can help out a mom and her baby, why not?! And if you just want to make a donation you can do that on the main page of Allison's blog.

*******************************************

I will be back a little later today with some art and some yummy things I got in the mail yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a knitter, but the story of the baby with the brain tumor certainly touched me.
    I will say a prayer for him.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am heading over to Allison's "shop". Thanks for the link! And thank you for helping me do links in my posts...I have done several today...(rather shameless).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here to see you and talk to you but so sorry ! right now I gotta go shopping after seeing Allison's link !

    Thank you ! wooo TREASURES

    Love, S
    ps Cracking up over your keyboard/ shock comment. Goodness , do be careful ! laughing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am heading over to Allison's shop too. Thanks so much for letting us know about this Janet.

    How very, very sad for Allison and her little baby boy Evan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!