Saturday, January 27, 2007

My Dream for CAC

Over at Create a Connection today's message is this: "I'd like to ask you to make a wish (as many as you'd like) and to support each other's wishes. It's very simple. Just post on your blog something you really, truly, deeply (and maybe even secretly) wish for and leave a comment here to let us all know that you've done so. Then everyone who is participating .... and anyone who sees this post, please go to each and every one of our wishes and in the comments write, 'As _____ wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.' Encourage people to go over and do the same."

I think this is a wonderful process and I will be adding my own dream to the list. I have many dreams....world peace....that's a biggie, and an end to hunger....another biggie. And many things about myself I'd like to change but right now my biggest personal dream would be for a spacious studio with plenty of room to spread out and create. I think that would be heaven. On a more global level I would love to see global warming taken seriously and something done about it instead of just a lot of talk!

I hope everyone who reads this will jump over to CAC and join in. This is a fantastic, creative bunch of women with interesting ideas. Hope to see you there.

22 comments:

  1. Yay! Janet, as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you! :) I am as excited as you are about Create a Connection, and feel that magic is already happening! I never suspected that anything so positive could have come from this little box in the corner of my room! Thank you for being a part if it.

    May all your wishes come true....,

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    And if I add in a little extra wish that the spacious studio turns out to be close enough for me to come see it, nothing wrong with that, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    May your wishes come true...

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    May your wishes come true...

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Janet wishes for herself, I wish for her also!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did 3 posts today and that is a lazy day? Boy, Janet, you and I have different ideas of what is lazy.

    I didn't go to CAC, but as Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Cause I do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    I hope it comes true!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. keep crankin' out those ATC's, that's My wish!!! they are beautiful! xo Lia

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely wishes!

    As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't read the CaC post yet - but before I go do that, let me say here,

    As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    Wishing you all you wish for yourself! Hmm that may be redundant - but I wish it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Janet wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. as Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
    XOXO,
    Melba

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you! Cool! I got my CROW ATC! I love it! I am going to put it in a frome or something so I can put it with my crow collection! THank you for being so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you, Janet...You're the busiest lazy person I know. Glad you were able to use the fabric-it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    What beautiful wishes. I'm so happy to be sending you positive energy for them. I'll look forward to seeing pictures of your amazing andspacious studio and to reading in the paper on the progress we've made on the issue of global warming!

    And thank you for your kind and encouraging comments on my blog. I'm so glad that we've connected.

    ReplyDelete
  16. As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  17. As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  18. As Janet wishes for herself I wish for her also!

    Wonderful ATC's!

    ReplyDelete
  19. As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    I can see that studio just for you! Making it happen, starts with a vision and a wish.

    ReplyDelete
  20. As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree with all Janet's wishes and believe they will come true, because I wish the very same things for her.

    Wonderful wishes... I'm with you on the studio, I can even see mine in my head. So, I'm wishing you don't just get a studio, but the exact one you can see in your head!

    ReplyDelete
  22. As Janet wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!