Saturday, January 13, 2007

Oh, This is Fun!!!

Yesterday evening (my mail comes very late in the day) look what I found in the mailbox....sorry the photo is a bit crooked but it's because I scanned it.



This is a beautiful ATC from Maryellen. We did a swap and I must say I think I got the better of the deal!! She was so sweet to want to swap with me when I'm such a beginner but I was happy to do it. I love the art deco feel of this ATC....the faces are beautiful. I'm such a lucky gal!!!

I'll be back later today with my art for the day and my updates. I just wanted you to see this as soon as possible.

4 comments:

  1. I just got some Maryellen too! Just let me know when you want to swap with me,,no rush. Hope your having a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mARYELLEN dOES HAVE TALENT! a LOT OF CARING hEART tOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's definitely got this ATC thing down pat. I did a swap with her too a while back. I miss my art....when it comes back we will have to swap dear Janet.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet

    This is a beautiful ATC from MaryEllen. Before you know it you will have a folder full of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!