Friday, February 23, 2007

A Saturday Meme....

I've been tagged by Rowan to do a meme. She knows I love doing them so here goes...

A. Available or single?
Nope

B. Best Friend?
Gail

C. Cake or Pie?
Could I have both, please?

D. Drink of choice?
Water! Boring, but true.

E. Essential Item?
Books, and my computer!

F. Favourite colour?
Do you have to ask?? Everyone on the planet must know this one by now....purple!

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Yuk!! Neither one!

H. Hometown?
Decatur, IL

I. Indulgence?
Books, books, and more books followed closely by art supplies!

J. January or February?
I'm not sure I prefer one over the other. My mom's birthday was in January and February has Valentine's Day so guess it's a toss up.

K. Kids and names?
Two. "Buck" and Molly....and two step-children but since I don't know if they want their names put on here, I won't give them right now.

L. Life is incomplete without?
See "I" (books) also love, family, pets, art, and friends including all my blogger friends!

M. Marriage date?
June 24, 1995

N. Number of siblings?
Zero

O. Oranges or apples?
Apples

P. Phobias/fears?
Another one the entire planet knows ....SNAKES! And I also don't like heights especially if it's out in the open like a glass elevator.

Q. Favourite quote?
I'm not sure I have a favorite but this is one I like right now: "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." - Scott Adams

R. Reasons to smile?
Being alive!!

S. Season?
Autumn

T. Tag 3 people
I tag whoever wants to do this.

U. Unknown fact about me?
I used to ride an Arabian horse bareback when I lived in Colorado.

V. Vegetable you hate?
I wouldn't say "hate" but I strongly dislike okra!

W.Worst habit?
I interrupt HB when he's talking....I think I already know what he is going to say and I jump in before he finishes his thought.

X. X-rays you've had?
Dental, wrist (broke my left wrist while roller skating at Venice Beach) and foot (I have a sewing needle in my foot!)

Y. Your favourite foods?
One more thing you already know....steel cut oatmeal and peanut butter, Boca burgers, salmon.

Z.Zodiac?
Virbra....I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra

Now you know everything there is to know about me!! Actually I kept one little thing a secret so if there's another meme I'll be prepared.

16 comments:

  1. WOW - I could say ditto to almost all your meme's. -except I wasn't married in 95, plus a couple others. I even lived in Colorado for 10 yrs! and okra is about the only veggie i don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. catching up, you have been busy. The cream/gold will work well with the blue/grey. There is also a HUGE trend lately for chocolate brown or that sort of donkey grey/brown with aqua, or duckegg green. I'm sure they could be worked in depending on the shade of brown of the furniture, they go better with browns and neutrals that do not have too much yellow in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have had/do have an interesting life Janet. Maybe one reason we have a lot in common is that I am a Libra and you are a Virbra! I bet you are a bit more organized than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When were you in Colorado, and whose horse, bareback huh? And I thought I knew all about you! if the answer to these is to personal you can e-mail me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to know a little bit more about you.

    The ATC's are wonderful !!!

    and thanks for the "good thoughts" regarding my hubbys trip home !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy your meme answers - I feel like I know you a little better each time.
    Loved your ATC's and hope the Namelians have stopped making such a mess in your studio :)
    I've been reading - just not able to comment as much - seems to be working better so far today - where's some wood to knock on?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know Janet, we both hate snakes. I don't care if they aren't cold and clammy--I-Do-Not-Care! I don't like them and that is fine with me. And My veg is Egg Plant. I really don't see the purpose of egg plant. I mean it's purple on the outside and weird funny yellowish on the inside. What's with that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always make these memes so much fun to read! Once again... you said you don't have syblings, but for not being related, we surely do have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoy these windows in to your life Janet....there's always a new little surprise! Bare back riding??
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. And you know it will end up soon on my MeMe blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How about a picture of you bare back riding?
    I always enjoy reading your memes!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I said once before we were twins so there is another thing in common now--the worst habbit--I do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the thinking you know what your husband is going to say so you jump right on in. I do the very same!!!!! lol lol lol

    I do love all your answers and am still trying to work out what the burger is so I am of to look it up.

    Have a great day won't you.
    lee-ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Janet,
    I found your site via indigo pears and I loved reading your meme! Very entertaining to read!
    I'm new to the blog world, but i have set just set one up http://thetheatrekid.blogspot.com - I think I spelled it right! Please feel free to visit it sometime!
    The Theatre Kid.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Janet,
    I found your site via indigo pears and I loved reading your meme! Very entertaining to read!
    I'm new to the blog world, but i have set just set one up http://thetheatrekid.blogspot.com - I think I spelled it right! Please feel free to visit it sometime!
    The Theatre Kid.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So you love the color purple. I wish you could visit my garden.
    A dear friend of mine gave me my first plant....and I was out of control. I make soap so it gets into even my bathroom. And I make short-bread cookies with Lavender. I know, it sounds strange, but it's good. The Lavender tea I make is good with alittle mint from my garden. I loved your meme's, I probably would do one.
    Rain and snow here, it just depends on the time of day.
    Happy everyday...Mary
    p.s I have a coco bean brown sectional that I love...it is made of Ultra swade...and it has been fun working with the colors. My wall's are baby peach, almost white. And shades of terracotta here and there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!