Friday, February 09, 2007

Wow! There's More of Me....and Meme

You know how I love quiz thingies and memes! While browsing around the web last night I came across a fun little quiz at Ruth Rae's blog. It seems there is more than one person with my name....who knew! I thought I was an original and now I learn there are others out there running around with my name. I wonder if they also have my penchant for quiz thingies.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
148
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



And if that isn't enough for you, I saw this meme at Gena's blog. So here goes....

If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
That's a toughie right off the bat. Remember a few days ago I told you I like this but I also like that....well, it really applies here. One part of me would love to live in the mountains in a cozy cabin with a huge fireplace and very rustic surroundings. I saw the perfect one in a movie (can't remember the name of it!) when I was just a kid and it has stayed with me all these years! But I also would like to live in a sleek, modern house right on the central coast of CA. Oh, and then there's the loft in San Francisco, too....see my dilemma!!

What is your favourite item of clothing?
Easy....jeans. It's mostly what I wear. And I also love my Dansko shoes, too.

Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Hhmmm....let me see. I was attracted to HB by his voice. I also look at eyes and butts! Oh, and hands.

What is the last CD you bought?
Il Divo's Christmas CD. I don't buy much music anymore. Usually HB buys it for me at Christmas or birthdays. I'm not a person who needs noise all the time. I like silence, too.



Where is your favourite place to be?
At home, in my studio....or visiting with Molly.

Where is your least favourite place to be?
I guess that would be anyplace having to do with doctors or dentists. I hate the smell of those places!

Where is your favourite place to be massaged?
Back and shoulders. Don't even think about touching my feet! I'm very ticklish.



Strong in mind or body?
I guess I would have to say body 'cause we all now it isn't my mind!!!

What time do you wake up in the morning?
Usually anytime between 6 AM and 7 AM.

What is your favourite kitchen appliance?
A cook!! You know I'm allergic to kitchens. I hate to cook.




What makes you really angry?
People who are bigots, narrow-minded, think their way is the only way, and people who drive like idiots....shall I go on??

If you could play an instrument what would it be?
Probably either piano or guitar. I think I might like drums, too.

Favourite colour?
Do you really have to ask??? After all this time, I'm sure there isn't a soul on earth who doesn't know the answer to this one....purple!!!

Which do you prefer sports car or suv?
Definitely a sports car! Low to the ground and goin' like a bat outta hell! Sleek, red or silver, fast, and small. But I also like driving a pick-up!




Do you believe in an afterlife?
If you mean Heaven....then, no. But if you mean will I come back, as in reincarnation, then yes.

Favourite childrens book?
I loved "Black Beauty" and "Heidi"

What is your favourite season?
Fall

Your least favourite household chore.
Geesh....I already answered this one....cooking!!

If you could have one super power what would it be?
I would like a mind that really knew everything. I don't know if that's considered a super power but I would like that. To know about everything, to understand everything, to be super dooper smart.

If you have a tattoo what is it?
Not gonna happen!!!

Can you juggle?
I'm going to steal Gena's answer because it was so good. Of course, I'm a woman!!



The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to
My Great-Grandma Martha. I would find out why she moved her family from KY to IL back in those days. It's always been a mystery in our family.

Whats your favourite day?
Any day that I wake up!

Whats in the trunk of your car?
I drive a hatch-back and there are canvas shopping bags, an old Mexican blanket, and a worn-out sunshade.

Which do you prefer sushi or hamburger?
Do they come vegetarian!!

*******************************************

I had some more mail and I will show that to you either later today or tomorrow. HB and I are off to do some errands and maybe play a little.

14 comments:

  1. This is a good meme and most of your answers I knew, but one I did not agree with...I think you have a very good, strong mind, you are smart and talented, funny and a ton of other great things. Oh the name thing..do you think anyone has mine? Doubt it, but I'm off to check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your kitchen appliance answer!
    I looked up my name and came up with there being 0 of me...[it's OK, I always like being "under the radar"...and sometimes wonder if people know I exist!] Then, I used my maiden name, and it came back that there was only 1 person with that name! (I guess they don't know I got married!)
    Thanks for another fun link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun game and meme! There are none of me using my full name.
    Loved your meme. But I also think that your mind must be very good to be so creative!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the best answers to the questions. I love it when you do MeMe's and when you have little things like the name thing. YOur blog is a lot of fun, Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if you like MeMes so much:

    Consider yourself tagged for a Meme of your choice at my MeMe's for Maryellen site:
    http://oldcrowknees2.blogspot.com/

    And I copied this MeMe because I haven't done it yet. Obviously I like them too since they have their very own blog site. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Janet. I'm in shock. I went to howmanyofme.com and searched my name, only to find out ... there are 0 people in the US with my name. I DON'T EXIST! And apparently, neither do any of my siblings or other family members.

    I don't know whether to be happy or sad. All of a sudden I feel like I'm George What's-his-name in It's A Wonderful Life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are 8 of me...Gawd help us...!
    And no one shares my hubby's name.
    Since you know it Janet, I think you will understand that..!
    I knew a few of the things about you, after reading several memes here, but you still surprise me.
    A little sports car eh...!
    Make sure it's a 2 seater..I'm coming too..!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great meme Janet. No cooking. I hear ya!
    Purple? I hear ya!
    There are zero people in the US with my name. Crazy!
    I guess if I lived there, I would be the one!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a groovie meme..I learn so much about you from simple things like this..
    You like juggling veggies..teehee..
    Peace n fun, Kai.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that - of course you can juggle, you're a woman! That's great. I didn't take the quiz, cause I didn't want to find out how millions of me there are, since my real name is pretty common - I'd rather go on feeling unique! lol

    ps - just caught up on your posts the last couple of days, and wanted to tell you those are beautiful photos of those strong women - and from what I've seen of you on your blog, I think they would be very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janet your meme shows me a little more about you and it is all good! I loved the car going like a bat out of hell!! hehehehehe!

    I had a snap vision of you coming out of the bat cave sitting right beside batman and Robin poor thing in the dikky seat! gosh I feel my age today......lol lol lol

    have a fun week dear friend.
    leea-nn

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are 2 of me if I use my maiden name and 365 if I use my married name. I certainly have multiplied! Meme's are fun to read but hard to answer some of those mind boggling questions. good work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love your meme's Miz Janet. So many times your answers are exactly what mine would be. Espiecally the cooking and the color purple,,lol. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Janet love your post. I love the quiz things too!

    I did find out there were 20 more of me but I'm not sure where to "paste" the information to get it to load as a post to my blog. Wish I was more computer literate!

    And I'm right there with you on the "eyes, butt and hands" of the opposite sex. Actually...not so much the eyes...hehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!