Saturday, March 10, 2007

Art, Mail and A Little Quiz....

Recently I made some cards....not ATCs but cards for the mail! I think everyone has received them so I can show them now.


This one doesn't show up too good since it's on a white cardstock....it's just an image I partially cut out and a small stamp of an Asian coin.


This one is just an image I liked!


This one just had to go to Lia....the Queen of Squares!


And this one just made me think of friends....it's images from several different places.

I like making cards if I have the time. Sometimes I just have to use purchased ones because I either run out of time or ideas!!

Apparently I'm on the right track with doing art. I visited Olivia's blog and saw one of those blog tests....you know how much I love them!! So here it is....

Your Dominant Intelligence is Spatial Intelligence

You've got a good sense of space and how the world around you looks.
You can close your eyes and "see" images. You have innate artistic talent.
An eye for color and shapes, you're also a natural designer.
Since you think in pictures, visual aids and demonstartions help you learn best.

You would make a good navigator, sculptor, visual artist, inventor, architect, interior designer, or engineer.


********************************************

And last but not least, I received another package in the mail yesterday!! This one was from Pirk. She sent me a new little friend to sit by my computer....her name is Sassy and here she is....



As you can see, she's my favorite color....purple....and I just love her hair and her attitude. She is so cute....thanks, Pirk. I love her.

********************************************

I will be doing another post later today for Finding Water.

8 comments:

  1. Wow Janet imagine having Sassy sitting there watching over you--it's enough to make you want to smile all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful Janet! and how cute is that Sassy..I bet she comes with all kinds of positive words for you too!
    I did that test, the result was the same as yours!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sassy is awfully cute. Love your cards!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cards!

    I got Spatial on the quiz too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time here. Found your blog on Rosa's.

    You're so talented! I can't put together stick figures!

    I'm in MN and it's still cold here. Grrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you like Sassy. I am sure she is more than happy with you.

    I got the same as you: Dominant Intelligence is Spatial Intelligence

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love Sassy! She looks like a doll with attitude :)

    Your cards are beautiful too. Such bold and vibrant colors and images. Not sure which one I like the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S I got Spatial intelligence too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!