Friday, March 30, 2007

More Vegas Photos!!

Last weekend when we were in Vegas there were a lot of cameras clicking everywhere we went. No, it wasn't the paparazzi!! It was just all of us snapping photos of each other but sadly the ones I took of HB's son and his fiance didn't come out so I had none of them to show you....until now. Last evening Jr sent over a photo of the four of us taken in their room....so here it is....


l to r: Jr, his fiance, HB and me

Jr is the one who took the photo of the eagles. He lives in MI and has a contracting business. "K" (his fiance....I forgot to get her permission to use her name so I'll just use her initial) is just the best. They make a great couple. We had such a good time with them.

Here is a photo of me and HB when we were at the banquet for the photo contest on Saturday night....



All those lights made me feel like a celebrity! No autographs, please! Actually it's the entrance to The Riviera.

This is a rare occasion! There are not many photos of me in existence and you get two at once!

So nothing that happened in Vegas, stayed in Vegas this time....at least nothing HB and I did! You'll have to check with Jr and K to get their confessions!

16 comments:

  1. And aren't yu just the cutest. Why deprive the world of such spectacular beauty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest! I have to agree! You really are! I mean it! You and HB are so sweet together! Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun and you are so cute, you and your hubby. Now how can I talk my DH into going to Vegas. Durn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you all looking like your having such a good time.

    You and HB look like you're standing on the red carpet ~ are you sure you wouldn't consider just ONE autograph? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and HB look like you're standing on the red carpet!

    Are you sure you wouldn't consider doing just ONE autograph?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo of you! Looks like you were having fun!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a doll!! Adorable photo of you and hubby! Nice to have family pictures like that...you look wonderful! Like you, I am behind on my blog reading...must be spring fever...need to get things done!

    Hugs Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im digging HB's shirt..lol..It's just to cute...
    and I concure, you get cutest couple award..lol..
    Peace, Kai.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really are cute!! Don't you just love Vegas? Its like an alternate universe. So glad you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun...I went to your photo blog and saw all the vegas pix you posted there too...cool....and I like the blossoms on your trees!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was right, he is still a cutie pie and you are a peach if i ever saw one...You look like this was a fun vacation with family, and all the Vegas temptation...HUMMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow. You guys are such a great looking couple!!! Love all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is so fun to see pictures of you Janet. Are you short or is your DH just really tall? Ya know how we create in our heads images of people we haven't met. I had you at about 5'9". Looks like I need to size you down a few inches. Tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun, Vegas. You are lovely, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you guys are looking very snaazzy. I dont think I have every been ... but it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I could LIKE this I would!!! You're so cute :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!