Friday, March 23, 2007

Viva Lost Wages!!

Yesterday was a hectic day for me and for HB, too....we did my favorite thing. I was shopping for clothes!! I am not the stereotypical woman who loves to shop for clothes and lives at the mall. It is, without a doubt, my least favorite thing to do.

But we're leaving later today for....


clickable if you want to see this photo larger


....Las Vegas, or as HB calls it....Lost Wages....and I needed a few things. We'll be returning late Sunday night. We're meeting up with HB's son and his girlfriend, and HB's daughter and her husband....so it's a mini-family reunion.

I plan to take lots of photos while we're there and I'll share them with you when I return....Oops! I just remembered....what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!! Oh, well, I'll sneak some photos out somehow. See ya on Monday! Have a great weekend!!

17 comments:

  1. Going to miss you!

    BUT

    have a great and fun trip and enjoy the family re-union

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous, a road trip would be so much fun right now. I have cabin fever. If something happens in Vegas, you better share it. I need the excitment..... will be waiting for details.
    Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet,

    I can't imagine you sneaking much, but okay. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely time!
    I'm jealous :-) E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time Janet.
    It doesn't have to stay in Vegas...we won't tell anyone..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you come back rich, girl! Sometimes it happens! I may be there again in August. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun! We just got home from Tahoe. Absolutely gorgeous there!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I visited Las Vegas once when I visited the US - it was an amazing place to go to. Unfortunately I spent alot of my time in the medical centre - I had glandular fever when I was there. Have fun and hope you come home a winner xox
    ps -I dislike clothes shopping too - I always put it off until the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful time in Vegas and don't get too carried away on those slot machines:) Look forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just in Niagra Falls, hope you do better than I did. I sending you visions of money coming to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great headline! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wheeee! What fun! Hey..don't turn up on any CSI episodes!(one of my fave TV programs)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy!! Can't wait to see those photos when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lost Wages. HO HO Haa haa. Love it. Hope you won a gazillion dollars. You should be home this evening huh? I hope you had a really nice time.

    Thank you, Janet. You'll see my email.

    ReplyDelete
  15. He hee....love the name Lost Wages ..very clever.

    Hope you have had a wonderful time Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a great time in Las Vegas and keep hitting the jackpots.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just catching up with my blog buds. I hope you have a terrific time in LV with the family. Can't wait to hear all about it. We won't ask for details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!