Wednesday, August 29, 2007

ABC...All About Me-me!

Recently I was tagged by Maryellen to do this meme so here goes!!

Rule: Without changing the first word after each letter of the alphabet write a sentence that captures you/your essence.

*A* Accept love and friendship when it's given.

*B* Break all the rules!!

*C* Create whatever makes you happy. Don't follow the crowd.

*D* Decide to be happy and you will be. Decide to be sad and you will be. I choose the first one.

*E* Explore all the little nooks and crannies of your brain. You never know what will be hiding in one of those corners!

*F* Forgive as often as possible. Holding a grudge only hurts the one holding it.

*G* Leave them wanting more!

*H* Hope for the best.

*I* Ignore criticism if it's only made to hurt you or to hold you back.

*J* Journey anywhere your mind or your feet can take you.

*K* Know yourself. Then you will be able to know others.

*L* Love is everywhere. Just open your eyes and your arms to it.

*M* Manage to have some time to yourself every day.

*N* Notice the little things....the details.

*O* Open your heart and your arms and let love in.

*P* Play every day. Do something fun and enjoy it.

*Q* Question everything!! (When I was a child I was told not to ask questions! Now I know that's the only way to learn anything.)

*R* Relax every chance you have. Tension and stress can kill you!!

*S* Share whatever you have.

*T* Try something new once in awhile.

*U* Use it all up! Use everything life gave you.

*V* Value life....your body, your mind, yourself. If you don't value yourself how can you value anyone else?

*W* Work is a yukky four-letter word!

*X* X-Ray....this is a toughie....all I could think of was vision! But use it sparingly and with discretion!!

*Y* Yield the best you have to offer. I chose to go with the meaning to give or return.

*Z* Zoom zoom!! This made me think of the commercial for Mazda! Sorry to end it on that!!

Now I'm supposed to tag people but you all know I never tag anyone. I always just say if this looks like fun (and it is) and you want to do it then go right ahead but be sure to let me know so I can come read your answers!!

*******************************************

I'm still working on the baby blanket for LRO and I hope to have it finished later this week.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful answers Janet! Thanks for sharing that with us!I can't wait to see the baby blanket that you make! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your meme's - you've got meme mojo. (I don't)
    Is it a thousand degrees down there?
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your thoughts on the meme :)

    also, I love your new picture on your profile...oh so pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoom! Zoom! to you too Janet :)

    That was a lot of fun to read - but you know it just shows me more and more what a blessing it is to have met you and to be able to chat to such a lovely lady across the seas in the land of blogging, yes you are very special, Janet.

    Lee-ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good enough to print out and read every day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one (or many)! I like W the best. hehe. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this Meme Janet , it's a window to your soul :) PEace, Kai xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's beautiful! I agree with whomever said -- that'd make a good print to read every day...hey, even a greeting card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love discovering more and more about you every time I read one of these. You are a very positive and loving person Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew your's would be an interesting read. Did you notice G starts with "L" not "G". I didn't. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!