Thursday, October 18, 2007

Doing a Little Art....

Nothing much going on around here except another visit to the dentist tomorrow :-(

I've been keeping busy in the studio and being somewhat of a hermit! I did a couple more pages in my journal and once again my pictures don't capture the colors very clearly. I did these in much darker colors but they still appear lighter. I think I need a new camera!

Here's the first one....



and here's the second one....



The second one is my fav. They are both clickable if you want to see them larger.

12 comments:

  1. I love the second one too Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one is my fave too. I really, really like it!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both of them.
    Wishing you a good visit at the dentist tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both great, but I have to be different. I love the first one..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the stamps you use and the paperlace and gold paint/ink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh Janet! They are both just sooo beautiful! Great work! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pages, you are really coming into your own here. The second one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the first one best. You really do such a wonderful job with these collage pieces. Love them. Thinking about you today and your dental stuff-HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're both beautiful, but I love the quote in that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are just beautfiul. Oh no, the dentist. Well, they say dentists are the most depressed people on earth because everybody hates them. hahahaa. Porr guys. Poor teeth. Oh the whole poor lot.. Oops, ouch, am I in denial of a major tooth ache... That is thr truth indeed.... xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous pages Janet, I really love the second one

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both of these Janet! Sure can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!