Sunday, January 20, 2008
My Sunday Creative Living List....
Because I have a tough time keeping everything in my head, I've decided to start making a list on Sunday of some of the things I want to do for the week. Sara has been doing this and I decided to give it a try.
1. Keep doing art each day. Even if it's just a scribble.
2. Eat healthy meals and drink plenty of water. Try some new recipes and experiment a little.
3. Read more and watch less tv. I don't really "watch" that much tv but it is on most of the time. When I'm home alone I like the noise of it to keep me company but I think I'll try putting on some music instead and see how that works.
4. Don't sit around in my jammies until late afternoon!! I do this a lot especially when it's cold and if I don't have to get out for anything. But I should make an effort to get dressed and make myself presentable!!
5. Take more photos. I've been posting a few things on my photo blog and trying to keep that going this year. I like taking photos but around here the subject matter is slim at times! And I don't always get out every day....see #4!
6. Write in my journal every day.
Now if I can do even a small portion of these things I'll feel good. Someone was talking about trying for 5% instead of going for 100% and I think that makes sense. If I look at projects and think about the whole thing then I get overwhelmed and don't even begin but if I just tell myself I only have to do 5% today, then I might be able to accomplish a lot more. I don't remember where I read that so if it was on your blog let me know and I'll give credit.
I'm trying to think of something I can make for the One World One Heart Giveaway and my mind is blank! If anyone has any suggestions feel free to offer them. I also haven't made any Valentines yet! But then that's not unusual for me anymore. I can't seem to get in sync with everything. Holidays seem to come around a whole lot faster than they used to!! Either that or I'm getting slower....and that can't be true!